Board-certified dermatologist Amrita Goyal-O’Leary brings to Pinnacle Dermatology significant experience in dermatology and internal medicine. She practices all areas of surgical, medical and cosmetic dermatology including standard skin excisions, dermatopathology, platelet rich plasma (PRP), neurotoxin injectables, chronic conditions care (acne, psoriasis, eczema), and more.
Dr. Goyal-O’Leary has an undergraduate degree from Harvard College and graduated Summa Cum Laude. She earned her Doctor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and graduated Magna Cum Laude in the field of dermatology. She completed a residency in Internal Medicine with a focus on oncology at the University of Minnesota and served as Chief Resident. Prior to joining Pinnacle Dermatology, Dr. Goyal-O’Leary completed a Fellowship in Dermatopathology at Harvard Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Executive Board Member of the Minnesota Board of Dermatology
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Society of Dermatopathology
- Member of the Medical Dermatology Society and on the Committee on Education and Programs
- Member of the American Society of Hematology