Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
Easy Online Scheduling
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
"There is nothing more important or special to me than the long-standing relationships my patients and I build together."
Dr. Blake M. Troiani is a highly trained and skilled board-certified dermatologist who enjoys applying his medical and surgical dermatology training and experience at our Joliet, Frankfort, and Bourbonnais, IL offices.
Dr. Troiani earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of Georgia, graduating summa cum laude, before attending the Medical College of Georgia, where he earned his medical degree. During medical school, he was voted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society by his peers, and he enjoyed participating in research projects to expand the current knowledge in the field of dermatology.
He completed his internship at Mayo Clinic before heading to the heart of Chicago to complete his residency training in dermatology at Rush University Medical Center, where he served as chief resident during his final year.
Dr. Troiani enjoys treating all varieties of skin conditions and welcomes his patients to receive complete skin exams at least once per year.
- Dermatology Fellowship with Rush University Medical Center, Department of Dermatology (2014 – 2015)
- Dermatology Residency at Rush University Medical Center, Department of Dermatology (2012 – 2014)
- Medical Degree from Medical College of Georgia (2007-2011)
- Undergraduate Degree in Biology and Psychology from University of Georgia
- Board Certified in Dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology Member
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) Member
- Dermatology Foundation Member