Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
Kelley Spangler, PA-C joins Pinnacle Dermatology most recently from Charleston Area Medical Center.
Kelley Spangler, PA-C joins Pinnacle Dermatology most recently from Charleston Area Medical Center where she has worked as an Emergency Room Physician Assistant for the last 2 years. Prior to that, she was an Emergency Medical Technician with HealthNet Aeromedical Services. Kelly graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences degree from Marshall University and a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree from the University of Charleston.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
Honors and Awards:
- Summa Cum Laude – Marshall University
- Marshall University Honors College
- Honors Mary Willis Marshall Scholarship