To use online scheduling -
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
Dr. Susan Liebovitz received her bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science with a minor in chemistry from the University of Illinois. She then completed her medical education, as well as her dermatologic training at Northwestern University. She was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated with high honors. She has been in practice in Hoffman Estates since 1982.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, a key credential indicating completion of extensive training, maintenance of an ethical practice and a commitment to ongoing education.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American College of Cryosurgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Chicago Dermatological Society
- Member of the Chicago Medical Society
- Member of the Illinois State Medical Society