Join our team of innovative, comprehensive skincare leaders.
Pinnacle Dermatology was established in 2004 under the solid partnership of board certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon Dr. Paula Lapinski and board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jose Rios. Since that time, it has grown as a leading national dermatology network.
WE KNOW THE CHALLENGES — Operating an independent dermatology office continually becomes more challenging in today’s volatile and ever-changing healthcare environment
- Declining Reimbursement – Independent practices have limited negotiating power with payers
- Increasing Regulation – Government constraints require greater administrative oversight
- Administrative Burden – Investment of time and resources spent on tasks not related to patient care
- Capital Requirements – Growth is expensive and personal guarantees are often needed
- Increased Competition – Consolidation is hitting the dermatology industry
- Recruiting – Finding quality candidates in a limited pool is costly and time consuming
WE OFFER SOLUTIONS — When joining Pinnacle Dermatology, you become part of a family of patient-centric providers that are focused on clinical excellence
- Immediate Liquidity – Benefit from your years of hard work and dedication at capital gains rates
- Growth Opportunities – Uncapped growth and stability through investment in your practice
- Shared Services – Unlimited access to resources such as Marketing to increase appointments
- Group Purchasing – Benefit from manufacturer discounts when aggregating purchasing volume
- Maximize Reimbursement – Strength in numbers when negotiating with payers
- Knowledge Sharing – Confer with your peers on best practices and difficult cases
Interested in learning more? Contact JoAnn Wagner, Chief Business Development Officer at JoAnn.Wagner@PinnacleSkin.com, or fill out the form below.