Dr. Rios is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has decades of plastic surgery experience and rigorous training. His engaging personality combined with technical precision and uncompromising standards have earned him a reputation as one of the premier plastic surgeons in the area.
Dr. Rios attended Princeton University and earned his undergraduate degree in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology. He went on to New York University School of Medicine to earn his medical degree where he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He did his residency and fellowship at The University of Texas Southwestern which is consistently ranked a top plastic surgery program in the US.
Alongside Dr. Lapinski we created Pinnacle Dermatology because we love what we do. It makes going “above and beyond” – for everyone in our practice – come naturally. Over the years, we have aimed to provide the highest level of care delivered with a familiar, down-to-earth approach. We recognize that our patients, our providers, and our support team are the reason we exist, the reason we set out to create this experience, and the reason we are always striving to make it better.
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship with The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Plastic Surgery (2002 – 2004)
- General Surgery Residency with The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Surgery (1997 – 2002)
- Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine (1993 – 1997)
- Undergraduate Degree in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from Princeton University
- Plastic Surgery
- Scar removal
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (2005 – Present)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery (2003 – 2013)
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of American College of Surgeons, Associate Fellow