Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the U.S.1
Did you know that one in five Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime?2 In fact, it’s estimated that approximately 9,500 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with skin cancer every day.3 Some skin cancers can even spread to other parts of the body, including the brain. Fortunately, the earlier that skin cancer is detected, the better the chance of a successful outcome.
We’re committed to your skin and your health.
At Pinnacle Dermatology, we’re dedicated to helping you achieve — and maintain — your skin’s best health through education, prevention and the early detection of skin cancer. Our focus on skin health and positive outcomes is at the core of everything we do, which is why we offer a Total Body Skin Exam as part of your annual appointment. A Total Body Skin Exam is a thorough examination of your skin from your head to the soles of your feet. The purpose of the Total Body Skin Exam is to allow our providers to analyze the overall health of your skin and check for any skin conditions or spots that may be of concern.
Our commitment to your health goes beyond skin-deep. We provide the latest proven, proactive and comprehensive dermatologic care. It’s all part of our dedication to making high-quality skin care more timely and accessible for all of our patients — so that everyone we treat can have more confidence in their skin and peace of mind for their health.
Why is Pinnacle Dermatology
right for you?
- Pinnacle Dermatology is leading the movement in skin health management by offering an Annual Total Body Skin Exam to everyone we treat, so we can detect skin cancer early.
- We offer a comprehensive range of skin cancer treatment options including excision, topical chemotherapies, Mohs surgery and superficial radiation therapy (SRT).
- We have an exclusive affiliation with Rush Medical Center for the treatment of advanced skin cancer.
- We are experts at the detection, treatment and removal of all skin cancers, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Our board-certified dermatologists and providers are focused on delivering the latest proven, proactive and comprehensive dermatologic care for any dermatologic condition that our patients might have — from acne to psoriasis to eczema to skin cancer and beyond.
Why get a Total Body Skin Exam?
It is estimated that one in five Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70. The good news is that 99% are curable if detected early enough, and many insurance plans cover an annual skin exam.4 Our Annual Total Body Skin Exam is quick and painless. We will examine the entire surface of your skin and make note of any spots that need monitoring or closer examination.
Detection for your skin. Protection for your health.
People of all ages, backgrounds and skin types are at risk of skin cancer.
Book your Annual Total Body Skin Exam today.