Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
To use online scheduling-
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
Practicing all areas of medical dermatology, Dr. Awosika has also led research for basal cell carcinoma treatment, platelet rich plasma, and acne.
Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Olabola Awosika has significant experience in surgical, medical and cosmetic dermatology. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in African American Studies from the University of Virginia. She holds a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Master’s in Physiology from Georgetown University. She earned her medical degree at Howard University College of Medicine.
Dr. Awosika completed a Clinical Research Fellowship in Dermatology at George Washington University and she completed her dermatology residency at the Department of Dermatology in the Henry Ford Health System. Dr. Awosika has been widely published in her field and has conducted dermatology research in the areas of basal cell carcinoma treatment, platelet rich plasma, and acne.
- Member/Advocacy Ambassador, American Society for Dermatology Surgery Association
- SanovaWorks, Advisory Council Member for The Full Spectrum of Dermatology Atlas: A Diverse and Inclusive Atlas. Developing the first dermatology atlas inclusive of all skin types to reflect the evolving demographics of the United States
- Member of the Women’s Dermatological Society (WDS), and member of Inaugural Diversity Committee
- Reviewer, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, Women’s Dermatological Society, Diversity Task Force