We May Be the Missing Piece.
Pinnacle Dermatology's Centralized Pathology Model: Physician-Centered and Patient-Focused
With it becoming increasingly important to provide healthcare services that improve the quality of patient care and reduce healthcare costs, we may be the missing piece to your strategy.
- Expanded Expertise for Complex Cases—Pinnacle provides you the diagnostic accuracy that you require to take care of your patients. Our depth of expertise is a result of our pathologists acquiring sub specialty training and/or certification in pathology.
- Enhanced Physician & Patient Satisfaction— Pinnacle Pathology is staffed by physicians that are board certified in both dermatology and dermatopathology, so they know what you are looking for in pathology services - speed, accuracy, and availability:
- Speed - turnaround time of less than 72 hours
- Accuracy - board certified dermatopathologists with the latest tools/stains to "Make the call"
- Availability - just a phone call away to consult/review/discuss diagnoses - cases you are concerned about.
- Mirroring your Managed Care Contracts— Our goal is to ensure that we are in-network with the same providers as your dermatology practice.
- Quality Control —Our extensive and comprehensive Quality Control program ensures consistent quality throughout the organization.
Strong partnerships are an important factor to succeed in this era of healthcare reform. Learn more about how a pathology partnership with Pinnacle could benefit your practice.